Types of Injuries
At Romeo Pitaro Injury and Litigation Lawyers,
we deal with a wide variety of injuries.
When we meet with you, we get the details of the specifics of your injury and how it affects your life. Two people with the same injury may be affected in vastly different ways, not only because of the severity but because of the circumstances of their lives before the accident.
A minor injury to your hand, for example, may not make a difference to you if you are a lawyer. It may end your career if you are a violinist.
Our lawyers will not only review your medical records when determining how much compensation you need. We will examine your injury in the context of your personal abilities, work and family life.
Types Of Injuries
Our lawyers and staff can deal with any kind of motor vehicle accident injury or combination of injuries. Our clients come to us with:
- Soft tissue injuries: These include sprains, contusions, strains, ligament and tendon damage, and whiplash — injuries often labelled “minor.” Unfortunately, they can result in a great deal of pain and discomfort. The very fact that they’re not taken seriously can also lead to depression and other emotional difficulties.
- Scarring, burning and disfigurement: These injuries are also sometimes dismissed, as they usually don’t result in diminished abilities. However, they can affect your social and personal life, emotional health, and even work performance and ability to get promotions.
- Orthopedic injuries: These can range from fractures and broken bones that heal quickly to spinal injuries that cause paralysis. However, even broken bones that heal have the potential to cause long-term problems such as arthritis.
- Chronic pain: Often the result of other injuries, chronic pain can be dismissed as minor or difficult to prove. We can help insurance companies take it seriously.
- Psychological injury: Depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety and other emotional troubles can follow a traumatic event or painful recovery. They can affect your ability to work and live a healthy, normal life.
- Traumatic brain injury: Some of the most complex and serious of our cases, these can involve a complete change not only in your abilities, but in your very personality.
Contact Romeo Pitaro Injury and Litigation Lawyers
Let us help you if you have been injured in in Richmond Hill or anywhere in the York Region or southern Ontario,
contact us at 1-877-889-8889 or book a free consultation below.
Book A Free Consultation
Richmond Hill Office
9050 Yonge Street, Suite 102
Richmond Hill ON L4C 9S6