Car accidents are by far the most common form of accident that we deal with at Romeo Pitaro Injury and Litigation Lawyers.
Since 1996, we have dealt with every kind of car accident imaginable, including rear-end, intersection, T-bone and head-on collisions. We have dealt with many kinds of injuries as well, from relatively minor and temporary, to major and life-altering, to fatal.
Every accident is unique. You may be wondering how much you can expect to get in compensation for your accident, but we need to speak to you and get to know your situation first, before giving you an idea of what compensation to expect.
Determining What’s Fair
At our initial consultation, our accident lawyers will ask you about your accident and answer all of your questions. If you are partially or fully at fault for your accident, we will discuss what compensation you are still eligible for. Your compensation will depend on many factors, including:
- The physical details of the accident, including what kind of collision you were involved in
- Any issues of fault, including distracted driving and drunk driving
- The severity of your injuries
- Your background, including your employment history, finances and lifestyle
- Your health history before the accident
- The progress of your recovery, including your prognosis, how much medical care you require and how your recovery is impacting on your income, work and family
We will also discuss what to do if the other driver is unidentified or was uninsured at the time of the accident.
Our lawyers will listen to your situation and your needs. We will help you deal with the insurance companies — your own as well as the other driver’s — as you recover from or adapt to your injuries. And we will get you results that will make a difference.
Contact Romeo Pitaro Injury and Litigation Lawyers
Car accidents can change your life in an instant. If you have been involved in a car accident in Richmond Hill or anywhere in the York Region or southern Ontario, contact us at 1-877-889-8889 or book a free consultation below.